1. "________, will you have this man/woman to be your husband/wife, to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him/her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others to be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?
2. "Do you take ________ to be your wedded husband/wife, to love him/her to protect him/her, to provide for him/her, to be unto her a loving husband/wife, and forsaking all others promise unto his/her your faithfulness."
3. Do you take ________ to be your lawfully wedded husband/wife?
4. "________, do you take ________ to be your wedded husband/wife, and in the presence of these witnesses do you vow that you will do everything in your power to strengthen this bond of love from this day forward with the best of all that you are? Will you stand by him/her in sickness or in health, in poverty or in wealth, and you will keep yourself to him/her alone as long as you both shall live?"
5. "Do you take ________ to be your lawfully wedded husband/wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, to love, honor and respect, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him/her for as long as you both shall live?"
6. "Will you strive to understand him/her, giving him/her comfort when he/she seeks it from you? Will you try never to say in anger that which you wouldn’t say in friendship? And when each night comes, will you go to sleep with thanks for him/her presence at your side and renewed love for him/her in your heart?"
7. Do you, ___________ welcome _________ as your husband/wife, offering him/her your love and encouragement, your trust and respect, as together you create your future?
8. Do you __________ take __________, to be your lawfully wedded husband/wife, to share your life openly, standing with him/her in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?