1. Friends and Family of _______ and _______, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day.
_________ and ________, your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts.
Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand.
Marriage is going to expand you as individuals, define you as a couple, and deepen your love for one another.
To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor.
So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again.
2. We have been invited here today to witness and celebrate the uniting in marriage of _______ and ______.
They are taking the first step of their new beginning; their new life together.
The ability and desire for one human being to love another is perhaps the most precious and fulfilling gift that has been entrusted to us.
It is an all-consuming task, a lifelong endeavor — the journey we’ve been preparing for all of our lives.
Loving someone is a reason to stretch beyond our limits, to become more for the sake of the other.
It is to look into the soul of your beloved and accept what you see.
Loving is the ultimate commitment which challenges humans to become all that we are meant to be.
As they join in marriage today, ________ and _________ are announcing to the world that they are welcoming that challenge.
3. Hello & welcome.
We are here to witness the creation of a marriage.
Marriage is the most intimate of all relationships.
It is the ultimate commitment to love, share, trust and grow with another person.
It is the beginning of a whole new life.
By entering into this marriage __________ and _________ are stating publicly, the feelings and commitments they have held privately between them.
They are proclaiming their love for, their trust in and their loyalty to the one they cherish above all others.
4. We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life’s greatest moments, the joining of two hearts.
In this ceremony today we will witness the joining of _________ and _______ in marriage.
Today we have come together to witness the joining of these two lives.
For them, out of the routine of ordinary life, the extraordinary has happened.
They met each other, fell in love and are finalizing it with their wedding today.
5. We gather here today to witness and celebrate an act of deep love.
_______ and ________, in their devotion, respect, and love for each other wish to unite in the holy bond of marriage, and to dedicate themselves to each other’s happiness and well-being as life mates and partners.
On behalf of them, I welcome you all.
6. Dear family and friends we have gathered here today to joyfully acknowledge the wedding of _________ and _________.
They have requested your presence on this memorable occasion in order that you might share with them the pledging of their everlasting love on this day of commitment. Let us pray in silence as we wish them all the happiness in their new life together.
7. Dear families, relatives and friends!
We are here to witness the beginning of a marriage.
_______ and _________ are grateful for your presence here today
because each of you, in your own way, has contributed something precious to their lives.
They invite you, during the course of this worship, to recommit yourselves to love.
8. _______ and ________ welcome you, their families and friends.
Each of you has given something of yourself into their life.
They want you to know that your love, guidance and encouragement will forever be appreciated.
It is fitting, then, that you should share today in this celebration of their commitment to each other to live their lives as one.
9. We are gathered here today to witness the coming together of two people, __________ and _________, whose hearts and spirits are entwined as one. They now desire to profess before all the world their intention from this day forward to walk the road of life together.
10. We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes to the words which shall unite ________ and _________ in marriage.
Let this be a day of happiness, gratitude, possibility, and celebration for _______ and _______, who are coming together to demonstrate the wonder of love through their wedding celebration.
We who are witnessing your marriage, hope that despite the stresses inevitable in any life, your love and respect for each other, and your trust and understanding of each other, will increase your contentment and heighten your joy in living.