1. "______, will you take ______ to be your wife/husband? Do you commit yourself to her/his happiness and self-fulfillment as a person? Do you promise to love, honor, and trust her/him in sickness and in health, in adversity and prosperity, and to be true and loyal to her/him so long as you both shall live?"
2. "______, I promise to be faithful, supportive, and loyal and to give you my companionship and love throughout all the changes of our life. I vow to bring you happiness, and I will treasure you as my companion. I will celebrate the joys of life with you. I promise to support your dreams, and walk beside you offering courage and strength through all endeavors. From this day forward, I will be proud to be your wife/husband and your best friend."
3. "I choose you, ______, to be my wife/husband, as my friend and love. On this day I affirm the relationship we have enjoyed, looking to the future and to keep and strengthen it. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. Together, we will dream, and live as one while respecting one another, we will stumble but restore each other, we will share all things. I will cherish, comfort, and encourage you, be open with you, and stay with you as long as I shall live."
4. "I, ______, take you ______, for my wedded wife/husband from this day forward, to have and to hold as equal partner in my life, to whom I give my deepest love and devotion. I humbly open my heart to you as a sanctuary of warmth and peace, where you may come and find a refuge of love and strength. I will love you enough to risk being hurt, trust you when I don't understand, weep with you in heartache, and celebrate life with you in joy. I will receive you as my equal throughout all of our days."
5. "I, ______, take you, ______, to be no other than yourself. Loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, I will respect your integrity and have faith in your abiding love for me, through all our years, and in all that life may bring us."
6. "______, I take you as my wife/husband, with your faults and your strengths, as I offer myself to you with my faults and my strengths. I will help you when you need help, and turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life."
7. I take you ______, this day as my husband/wife, and I promise to walk by your side, as your best friend, your lover and your soul mate. You are my beloved one and I am proud to marry you. I promise to support your dreams and to be there for you at all times.
8. I ______, do pledge you, ______, my love, for as long as I live. What I possess in this world, I give to you. I will keep you and hold you, comfort and tend you, protect you and shelter you, for all the days of my life.
Today I will marry my friend, the one I will live with, dream
with and love.
10. ________, will you take ________ to be your husband/wife? Will you love and respect him/her? Will you be honest with him/her always? Will you stand by him/her through whatever may come? Will you make whatever adjustments are necessary so that you can genuinely share your life with him/her?
11. I ________, take you ________, to be my husband/wife, my partner in life, and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love from this day forward as long as we both shall live.
take you________, to be my wife/husband, to share the good times and
hard times side by side as husband and wife. I humbly give
you my hand and my heart as a sanctuary of warmth and peace,
and pledge my faith and love to you.